Welcome to Danish Architecture Center (DAC)
As a guest in DAC, your safety is very important to us. We follow the Danish health authorities’ recommendations and guidelines to make your visit safe. During your visit we encourage you to use sanitiser, which is available in all rooms.
If possible, please buy your ticket online in advance of your visit. On arrival, we scan your ticket in our reception DAC Welcome. You can also buy your ticket when you arrive at DAC. Please use cards for any payment in DAC.
Keep your distance
DAC is lucky to have many rooms and we make sure that our guests do not gather to many in one place. Every room is equipped with a sign that indicates how many guests may be in the room at the time. If a room is crowded or full, please skip it, and come back later.
During you visit, please wash your hands and use sanitiser often, which is available all over DAC.
We make sure to clean thoroughly. All surfaces are cleaned several times through the day.
The few last things…
- If you feel ill or have symptoms of Covid-19, please stay at home.
- During your visit please keep social distance of minimum 1 meter.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve, not your hands
- Please avoid handshakes and hugs
- If you bring children, please talk in advance about not running in the exhibition
We look forward to welcoming you!