Tour: Exhibition Gallery
Exhibition Group Tour
1.800 DKK for up to 10 people.
3.600 DKK for up to 20 people.
(No tax is charged on this tour.)
Get to know DACs current Exhibitions
All year round you can visit our exhibitions in the Danish Architecture Center.
A part from the building BLOX itself, which also is a showpiece with lots of stories and perspectives, the Danish Architecture Center have two exhibition galleries.
If you are visiting us with a group, we can highly recommend to book a guided tour within the exhibitions.
In the Danish Architecture Center and in our exhibitions we always do perspectives on society, and on how architecture and urban planning effect all our lives – everyday life, working life, young life, senior life and so forth.
Our exhibitions always reflect that matter.
Let one of our competent exhibition hosts give you an insight in our current exhibitions and get to know the Danish Society a little better.
Looking for a tour focused on the architectural design of the BLOX building?
- Meet: at Danish Architecture Center Welcome desk, Bryghuspladsen 10, 1473 København K
- We would love you to be ready around ten minutes in advance
- Duration: 60 minutter
- Guide: one of DACs trained exhibition hosts
- After the guided tour you are welcome to stay and enjoy the exhibitions on your own
- If you would like to combine the guided tour with some treat in DACs Café, don’t forget to book a table for you and your group
Bringing a group to Copenhagen?
This tour is only available for private groups on the day/time of your choice.
1.800 DKK for up to 10 people in a group. 3.600 DKK for up to 20 people (no tax is charged on this tour). Group rate includes entrance to DAC’s current exhibitions on the day of the tour.
Find more info and get started:
Request a reservation